Coface’s credit insurance policy – Globalliance gives protection against losses of non-payment of trade debts raised from a variety of causes include:
- Insolvency or protracted default in payments
- Inability to transfer currency and payment moratorium for international trade
- Effective control of bad debt risks
- Expand sales securely in new markets
- A means to obtain more attractive financing
- Protection of your balance sheet and cash flow
- Domestic & export credit insurance in India is offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company, Iffco-Tokio Marine General Insurance Company, Universal Sompo and Bharti - AXA under a reinsurance treaty with Coface Singapore.
- Domestic and export factoring is offered through Standard Chartered Bank.