Protect Your Business From Unpaid Invoices
TradeLiner safe-guards your cash-flow and is an effective tool to enhance your credit management… bringing you peace of mind, financial stability and facilitating the healthy growth of your business. It is offered to businesses of all sizes and all sectors, it is a scalable and highly comprehensive policy.
THE OFFER YOU NEED IF…
- You are a B-to-B business
- You want to make your commercial transactions safe and insulate your company from the risks and effects of unpaid commercial debts, whether as a result of insolvency or late payment.
The source of risk may be:
- Commercial: non-payment by your customer,
- Political: non-payment due to your customer’s country (e.g. government decision),
FLEXIBLE POLICY WORDING AND STRUCTURE
- Extensive range of options and services to build the credit insurance solution that works for you
- Coface maximum credit period allowing greater flexibility and simpler policy management
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADELINER
- Your contract is easy to manage - your coverage and declaration of any unpaid debt is made via Coface’s secure on-line platform, CofaNet
- Coface examines your request for coverage of each of your debtors, analyzing their results, market, political and economic environment of their countries
- You obtain cover for each debtor, subject to continuous monitoring.
- You inform Coface in due time of any event likely to cause non-payment
TOOLS TO MANAGE YOUR CONTRACT MORE EFFICIENTLY
Coface provides clients with CofaNet Essentials, a secure online management tool. It enables each client to identify its debtors, see the total volume of risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds. CofaNet Essentials also offers Debtor Risk Assessments, export functions and detailed research.
COFAMOVE : FOR SAFER TRADE WITHIN EASY REACH
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App to manage their customer and supplier portfolio. CofaMove is a complementary solution to CofaNet. It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as provides credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.