Economic Insights: The Global Economic Outlook and Data
Access Unique Insights Into The Economy Of Today
What do Economic Insights contain ?
- Country Risk Assessment - Quantifies the relative strength of a country’s fundamentals and vulnerability to shocks, materialized as non-payment of corporate businesses. Expressed on a scale from A1 to E.
- Sector Risk Assessment - 4-level risk scale trend industry analysis (low, medium, high, very high) on the major 13 sectors of the economies (Chemicals, Retail, Energy, .. ) for all 6 major regions.
- Key Scores & Assessments - Scores and indexes developed by Coface on key aspects of the economies: Business Environment, Macro-Economic Risk, Banking Risk, Environmental Risk, Political Risk, Social Risk Index, Fragility Index, Conflict Index, Debtors Risk Assessment, Payment Index.
- Macro & Qualitative Assessment - Strengths & Weaknesses, Qualitative Focused Risk Assessments, Insights on International Trade Flows. Performed by chief economists in each country and sector.
How Economic Insights can help you ?
Take more informed decisions for strategic investments and portfolio risk assessment on customers and suppliers, incorporating the context of global risk:
- Scan economies for investment opportunities.
- Perform country and industry analysis faster; benchmark suppliers from different countries for strategic decisions on supply chain management, and risk mitigation.
- Assess political risks or macro business environment conditions that might affect the profitability of a business or a given business decision.
- Size business risks associated with conducting commerce in specific regions or economic sectors.
- Evaluate operational environments; monitor fluctuations in macroeconomic or banking risk, changes in sector sensitivities.
- Integrate scores and assessments into your own decision engines.
What are the advantages of the Economic Insights ?
Unique Data - Derived from the core business that helps us understand what’s happening in different sectors, and the performance of different types, companies with both domestic and international business.
Save - Save time and money on country and sectors research. Stay current with quarterly updates and historical assessments back to 2010. More than 160 countries, high quality, and global approach.