Protect Your Business From Unpaid Invoices
BENEFITS OF TRADELINER CREDIT INSURANCE
TRADELINER CREDIT INSURANCE OFFERS THREE ESSENTIAL BENEFITS, ENSURING THE CREDIT YOU GRANT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS IS MANAGED EFFECTIVELY:
- Prevention of Bad Debts: Coface regularly evaluates each of your customers to make sure you are not trading on risky terms with bad payers.
- Collection of unpaid invoices: Coface’s international network of expert debt collectors use effective and professional techniques to collect your unpaid invoices, while preserving your relationship with your customer.
- Indemnification: Should collection take longer than expected or fail entirely, Coface indemnifies the loss you incurred from unpaid invoices.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS TO MANAGE YOUR CONTRACT MORE EFFICIENTLY
EASY TO USE
- Your contract is easy to manage - your coverage and declaration of any unpaid debt is made via Coface’s secure on-line platform, CofaNet
- Coface examines your request for coverage of each of your debtors, analyzing their results, market, political and economic environment of their countries
- You obtain cover for each debtor, subject to continuous monitoring.
- You inform Coface in due time of any event likely to cause non-payment
In the event of an unpaid invoice, and as soon as we receive your request, Coface starts the debt collection process. In the event that non-payment is confirmed, whether this is linked to insolvency, your debtor’s cash flow problems or a government decision…you are indemnified.
COFANET : AN ONLINE APPLICATIONS TO SERVE CLIENTS
Coface provides clients with CofaNet Essentials, a secure online management tool. It enables each client to identify its debtors, see the total volume of risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds. CofaNet Essentials also offers Debtor Risk Assessments, export functions and detailed research.
COFAMOVE : FOR SAFER TRADE WITHIN EASY REACH
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App to manage their customer and supplier portfolio. CofaMove is a complementary solution to CofaNet. It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as provides credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.