How does credit insurance work?
Trade credit insurance is an effective financial risk management tool that safeguards your company against losses sustained arising from non-payment of trade related debts.
Credit Insurance ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your customers; it is also a tool to help you manage your risks. It enables you to :
- Access to credit expertise and market knowledge from a worldwide leader in credit insurance.
- Effective, professional assessment of the financial situation of your customers,
- Indemnification of your unpaid debts
- Global debt collection services available worldwide for debt recovery
HOW COFACE TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE CAN HELP YOU PREVENT NON-PAYMENT OF INVOICES?
- Anticipate and resolve payment arrears from a customer;
- Benefit from the quality and strength of Coface’s prevention;
- Receive personalised advice from a Coface expert present in your market;
Learn more »
Contact us today for a free consultation, please click here.
- Focus on growing your business.